This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, the reason for collection, how it is used, and the time shared with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how to collect and use certain information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on the website. You can determine whether the policy has changed by checking the revision date displayed on the policy. If, under reasonable discretion, we determine that the change has a significant impact on your rights, unless we have notified you of the changed policy, we will not apply the change to the previous policy retrospectively based on your information. And the opportunity to opt-out.
In addition, according to the GDPR:
• "Personal data" refers to any information related to you that directly or indirectly identifies you;
• "Processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets.
What personal data do we collect about you, and for what purposes?
We collect personal data directly from you most of the time. These data are collected through forms on our website or collected during your interaction with us.
When we collect personal data through a form, the fields marked with an asterisk are required. In fact, some of the personal data we ask you to provide is necessary for us to enter into a contract with you or sign a contract with T.L.G to provide you with the services you require or to comply with legal requirements. If you do not provide personal data marked with an asterisk, it may affect the goods and services we can provide.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
• Customer relationship management, which mainly collects identity data, such as your name and contact information;
• Manage orders to collect our information, such as your name, email address, phone number, product selection or other payment information;
•Send commercial communications, especially by entering your email address to subscribe to our newsletter;
• To organize contests or promotions, we collect data such as your name, email address or phone number;
• If you contact us at 0086-562-2650508, T.L.G has answered the after-sales service management of our product or brand request.
• Management of customer reviews of products for which we have collected at least your email address;
• Analyze the ergonomics of our website through certain cookies or other technologies, allowing us to collect information about your online browsing, such as information about your browser type, the country code where your device is located, The pages of our website that you have viewed during this period, your visits, the ads you clicked and all the search terms you entered on our website.
Our website may also use a website recording service, which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text typed into website forms. The data collected by this service is used to improve the usability of our website. Store the collected information and use it for summary and statistical reports. All collected data related to the ergonomics of this website are statistical data about our users' browsing behavior and patterns, and cannot identify any individual.
If you wish not to record your website activities, please contact the following number: 0086-562-2650508
The legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
• The processing of data related to customer relationship management and order management is either based on the performance of the contract between you and Theory (for example, when you create an account or order with us) or based on our legitimate interests (transaction security helps us Fraud prevention);
• The processing of data related to sending commercial communications is based on your specific consent;
• Considering the organization of competitions or promotional activities, the legal basis for processing data is the performance of the contract between you and Theory (allowing you to participate in such activities);
• When you send requests about our products or brands or manage customer reviews of products, the processing of data is based on your specific consent;
• The processing related to the development of our website’s ergonomics and statistical data is based on our legitimate rights to cookies, which are used to improve our website and ensure its normal operation and safety, or based on your For sending targeted advertisements or suggesting tailor-made services, running statistics). For more information, see "Cookies" below.
Who can access your personal data?
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. Information about our customers is important, and protecting your privacy is very important to us. We will not share your personal data with any third parties, except for the following specific reasons.
We will only disclose data to:
• Other companies in our company group;
• Suppliers that we process data on our behalf;
•Government agencies and law enforcement agencies to fulfill legal obligations or protect certain rights;
• The business of the heir to our property rights (in the case of asset transfer, or we sell part or part of our business).
We share personal data with trusted suppliers on a limited basis, which we use to perform operations on our behalf. These vendors can help us by providing us with an Internet platform, providing marketing assistance, providing you with products, providing customer service, or helping us prevent fraud. We only provide them with the personal information they need to perform the service, and ask them to promise to use your data only for the specific purposes listed. We will always do our best to ensure that these third parties keep your personal data safe and confidential.
When we believe that publishing is appropriate to comply with the law, we will publish accounts and other personal information; enforce or apply our policies; or protect the rights, property or safety of the website, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to protect fraud and reduce credit risk. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes, which violates the commitments stipulated in this policy.
Where do we store your personal data?
The use of the Internet in a global environment for the collection and processing of personal data involves the transmission of data on an international scale. The data we collect from you may be transferred to destinations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), where it will be accessed and stored. This data will always be kept securely and comply with the requirements of any applicable regulations regarding data protection .
It may also be processed by a third party that operates outside of the EEA (for example in the United States) and works for us or one of our suppliers. Such third parties may participate in (among other things) the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. If we transfer personal data to a third party outside of the EEA, we require them to provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to make the processing comply with the requirements of EU regulations and ensure that your rights as a data subject are protected. When necessary, we will require them to sign a contract in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Commission’s committee appropriateness decision, or in accordance with the template adopted by the European Commission under Article 46.
How long do we want to keep?
In order to achieve the purpose of collection or fulfill our legal obligations, we will always retain your personal data.
• We will retain the data related to the creation of the account until you ask us to delete it or after a period of user inactivity as detailed in the document retention policy;
• Data related to product orders, whether through customer accounts or through customer checkout, will be stored during the contractual relationship period related to order management;
• When you participate in competitions or promotions, your data will be stored during this period;
• The data related to the subscription to our newsletter will be retained until you ask us to cancel the subscription or delete it, or after a period of user inactivity (as defined by our internal retention policy);
• When you send us a request about our product or brand, your data will be retained for the time required to process the request;
• The personal data in the cookie you set on the terminal will be retained until we achieve the purpose of collection (for example, the session identification cookie is only retained during the ongoing session).
We may keep some personal data for a longer period of time in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (for example, to fulfill obligations related to invoices) or to protect our legitimate business interests (for example, to file a lawsuit in court).
When you interact with us, we receive and store certain types of information.
When visiting our website, information about your browsing may be saved in certain "cookie" files installed on your device.
We publish these cookies to facilitate navigation on our website.
They may also be published by our providers to provide you with personalized advertisements when you visit other websites.
In addition, certain cookies may be located in different areas of our website, displaying advertising content from third-party advertisers on your device.
Please note that only the issuer of the cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
Cookies Cookies we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our website.
We publish cookies for the following purposes:
• Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the order process) to monitor and improve our service quality;
• Adjust the display mode of our website according to your terminal's display preferences;
• Remember the information entered in the form of a form, manage and protect access to specific and personal locations (such as your account), and manage the shopping cart. We may send you emails to let you know the status of your order: you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in each email;
• Provide you with content related to your interests, including advertisements, and customize the offer we send you.
When you visit our website, one or more cookies from our provider ("third-party cookies") may be placed on your device through the pages of our website or through content displayed in the advertising space.
The cookies that the providers we use to promote our events and our offers place on our website are designed to:
•Identify the products seen or purchased on our website in order to personalize the advertising offers sent to you when you visit other websites;
• If you have authorized the theoretical quotation to be sent to you by email when registering.
The cookies contained in the advertising space of our website are designed to establish advertising statistics (for example, how many times have been shown, which ads have been shown, the number of users who have clicked on each ad...)
How to change your cookie settings?
You can configure the browser software to store cookies on the device systematically or based on the identity of the issuer, or to save them on the device for rejection. If your browser is set to reject all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of the basic functions of our website, such as saving products in a shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations.
You can also configure your browser to provide you with the ability to accept or reject cookies on time before you may register cookies on your device.
To learn how to manage cookies for popular browsers, please see below:
-Mozilla Firefox browser
-Microsoft Internet Explorer
To find information about other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To find more information about cookies, including how to view cookies that have been set, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We may use profile technology (defined by GDPR to evaluate any form of automatically processed personal data related to natural persons to display or send personalized content or communications, especially to analyze or predict personal preferences with data subjects Relevant aspect or interest, behavior or location).
When you agree to contact us for business purposes, we may send you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you。